The below statement was posted on Factnet on Sept. 19, 2012. It includes some allegations about the European LaRouche organization that should be brought to the attention of the appropriate authorities in Germany, where the organization has its headquarters. In recent years, German law enforcement has investigated and put great pressure on the Church of Scientology, regarding it as a dangerous "sect" (cult), but has bent over backwards to PROTECT the LaRouchians--blocking any homicide investigation of the death of Jeremiah Duggan, allowing convicted U.S. felon and notorious hate-monger Lyndon LaRouche to enter Germany whenever he likes, and keeping the LaRouche organization off the Office of Constitutional Protection's watch list.
When Jeremiah Duggan's parents went to Germany after his death, they were told by the Wiesbaden police that Helga Zepp-LaRouche's Schiller Institute was a "respected" local organization. I ask the Wiesbaden police: Would you regard as worthy of respect any organization that functions such as the one described below?--DK
I am a former LYM [LaRouche Youth Movement] member from Europe. As a true believing republican I cannot tell you how saddened, angry and disappointed [I am] at the sick and despicable behavior of Lyndon LaRouche and his wife. The document written by youth members rings very true for what I myself experienced. LaRouche paranoid schizophrenia has been allowed to ruin what could have been a great cause.
People should also be aware of the crimes that Helga Zepp-LaRouche commits against members in the name of saving Africa and mankind from Armageddon:
1. The psychotropic drugging of young female members.
2. The bullying and blackmailing of members into psychiatric clinics.
3. The emotional and psychological blackmail of female members.
4. The constant and repeated demands for sexual love affairs from male members.
5. The bullying personally by Helga against female members who wish to study the ideas of the movement and not be trapped into doomed sexual relationships with people who are actually supposed to be work colleagues and political comrades.
6. The recruitment of young women and Helga Zepp-LaRouche's cynical role in allowing impressionable teenagers to be sexually exploited by abusive and stupefied male cult victims.
7. The repeated attempts to chip and attack what the cult leaders view as people's psychological weak spots in order to force their sense of self to shatter, much as when defrosting a freezer and one chips away at certain weak spots, with some strategic targeting and enough persistence the whole edifice comes crashing down.
Helga Zepp-LaRouche - No warrior angel she!
[Minor changes in spelling and punctuation have been made in the above; you can read the original here.]